Monday, December 20, 2010

A LITTLE HOLIDAY CHEER

I have no idea how to gauge the interest level in the Internet this week. I imagine the majority of people that browse this website (and other blogs) do so from work, and since Christmas isn't until next Saturday, I'm guessing that most people have to work until at least Thursday—maybe Wednesday if they're really lucky. Like I said, I have no idea because I've worked in restaurants my entire life. If that's the case, no work is really going to get done this week anyway because everyone is too excited for Christmas. That means that they'll need something to occupy their time with, and I'm happy to help.

On the other hand, a lot of people may be taking the week off and spending it with family. If that's the case, then I can guarantee that most of those people are going to sneak off and kill some time on the Internet because the family is driving them nuts.

Either way, it seemed like a good idea to have some new content up just in case.

And since it is Christmas week, I thought it might be fun to have some holiday themed posts. Only, these will probably a little different since, you know, the things I like may not always fall into the "traditional" category. While not everything posted this week is going to reflect the coming holiday, a lot of it will. So hopefully you all enjoy it. I'm trying to make your week a lot easier.

Copped this from Mike Mitchell's awesome Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment