Thursday, December 2, 2010

YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?

This might be one of the worst things I've ever seen. It's hilarious, but it's also very, very sad. I wonder if these kids even understands what they're talking about, because they're obviously reading a script that someone else wrote.



And there's a whole bunch more of these, too. He "reviews" the Naked Brother Band show. According to Andrew, it's about kids in a band, one of which is part Chinese, there's also a black and the rest of them "is white and maybe Jewish." or the MARMADUKE review that just goes off into some weird white pride tangent.

And it's all part of some website called WhitePrideTV that looks like a Geocities site from the late 90s, but maybe that's what they were going for. Who really has time to learn how to build a proper website these days when there's far more important things going on like, as Andrew here says, "race mixing is wrong."

I can't believe this is a real thing. I mean, I can, nothing really shocks me anymore because the Internet is a weird, weird place. But still...

No comments:

Post a Comment