Tuesday, December 14, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

The Golden Globe nominations were announced today. Here's a sample.

BEST MOTION PICTURE - MUSICAL OR COMEDY
"Alice in Wonderland"
"Burlesque"
"The Kids are Alright"
"Red"
"The Tourist"

Not sure which one I'm supposed to root for, as I never saw any of them. Why, you ask? Because they all looked fucking terrible.

As my City Weekly editor said via Twitter,
"We can all agree, however, that the Golden Globes make the Oscars look like the Independent Spirit Awards."
My bitterness here may have something to do with my hatred for everything Tim Burton has done since ED WOOD (his last good movie, in my opinion) and for the man himself. There's no excuse for the rest of them though. That's just a terrible, terrible list.

No comments:

Post a Comment