Monday, November 29, 2010

PEOPLE SAY

As usual, I think I'm a bit late to the party with this band. I heard this song for the first time the other day and haven't been able to stop listening to it. I think the acoustic version is better (hence me posting that video) but I like the official version and video as well.

And the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that I wrote an article on Portugal. The Man for the Daily Utah Chronicle sometime in 2008-09. Unfortunately, since the Chrony's archive is so utterly fucked up I doubt I'll ever be able to find it.

When I enter my name into the search box, it brings up a whole bunch of articles from the past month that have absolutely nothing to do with me. It's really shitty and something they've known about for two years but never been able to fix or just don't care to. I'd like to search through some of those articles and see what else I forgot, because this band is definitely one of them. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment