Monday, November 29, 2010

THE RUNDOWN

I've been slacking over the past couple of weeks. Sorry about that. Not wanting the blog to go straight downhill, I've been posting things here and there, but they've mainly been lazy, quick posts or videos. Nothing wrong with all that, but those posts are kind of boring and usually the ones I skip over when I read other people's blogs. And I don't want you skipping over anything, let alone never coming back because I'm falling behind. That would be awful.

Besides, you're all dying to know what's been going on the past couple of weeks, right? Right. 

In short, my lack of posting has been due to an awful head cold that killed my two days off, then just as I got over that, I had to work for nearly two weeks straight (with the exception of Thanksgiving). And work usually drains me of any sort of creative energy (yes, I did just use the term 'creative energy') and I waste all my good small talk and quick jokes on undeserving customers who I hope will reward me with money for being clever. Sometimes it works.

That's not to say I didn't do anything during that time, I just didn't write about it. Here's a little rundown of my life the past couple of weeks, since you're dying to know.

Read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment