Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MY DIY GUIDE

I wrote this a couple of weeks back for my other blog (www.GrudgeCityActivities.com) to hopefully help the next generation of kids get rolling. I don't have the time (or desire, really) to book shows anymore but still love going to them. Unfortunately, there hasn't really been anyone willing to step up and run with it in the past couple of years and the number of shows I actually want to see has gone down drastically.

One of the guys that reads the GCA, Derek, a.k.a. JesusPresley, has created an amazing .pdf version of our DIY GUIDE: Booking Shows 101. Check it out below and/or download, here.

It's awesome and I'm really stoked he took the time to do it. Check it out if you're interested.

GCA's DIY GUIDE: Booking Shows 101

No comments:

Post a Comment