Tuesday, August 24, 2010

THE INTERNET AT COFFEE GARDEN SUCKS

With everything that's been going on in the past couple of weeks, my blog updates have taken a serious nosedive. I didn't think it really mattered because no one read it anyway, but I've had a few really good compliments on it while I was away (thanks for those, by the way).

Now, onto some of the stuff I missed—and Christ there's been a lot of it! Tonight is the first time I've heard the Bed Intruder Song which I enjoyed to no end, I haven't had ESPN so I have no idea who Skip Bayless is mad at this week (which to be honest, kind of irritates me that I miss it), I had to do a Google search to find Dan Fletcher's Blog because he changed the URL again, and I've been overloaded by so many new bands/albums/songs coming out that I don't even know where to start.

My internet and cable get set up tomorrow, so hopefully that means I'll be back up on the horse in no time, but we'll see. I'm not getting my hopes up until I can post comfortably from my couch.

But also, now that it's late August that means that every TV show I didn't watch last year will be out on DVD soon so I may be getting even less done.

Who knows. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Antoine never ceases to crack me up. We landed an interview with him last week: http://www.viceland.com/blogs/en/2010/08/10/a-weird-interview-with-antoine-dodson.

    Also, the address will never change ever again until the next time it changes.

    ReplyDelete