Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BUCKET OF DEATH (REDUX)

Two things about this video.

1) I edited out the history lesson. Six minutes was just too much, so I cut it out and we get right to the good stuff. If you want to watch that one, and see all the stuff that makes up a Bucket of Death, watch that one here.

2) I put this up on YouTube last week and within a day, the audio had been disabled. The reason was that I didn't have the authority to use Ride of the Valkyries. The funny thing about that is I used the exact same song (only more of it) in the longer version of the video that's been on YouTube since August. That video still has the audio intact. Not sure why they decided to only disable the audio on the short version, but oh well.

If you haven't seen this before, check it out. We're going to do another one this year and you'll want to be there for sure.


Bucket Of Death Returns (Redux) from Trevor Hale on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment