Monday, September 6, 2010

15 ALBUMS

This was a Facebook thing that's been making the rounds the past couple of weeks and I finally got around to it.

In retrospect, I don't know how I feel about what I chose. These are my "go-to" records, and I really like all of them, but Jesus, it's like I stopped seeking out new music in 1999. There has to be something from the past decade that I love. Right?

One thing I know for sure though, is that Life of Agony is still fucking amazing.

-- I added the rules in case you're one of the 8 people in the world that isn't on Facebook and you want to play along at home. --

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what albums my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note- upper right hand side.)

1. Life of Agony - River Runs Red
2. Misfits - Static Age
3. Propagandhi - Less Talk, More Rock
4. Descendents - Everything Sucks
5. N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton
6. Soundgarden - Superunknown
7. Foo Fighters - The Colour and the Shape
8. The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
9. Into Another - S/T
10. Minor Threat - Discography
11. Nirvana - Unplugged
12. Guns N Roses - Appetite For Destruction
13. Quicksand - Slip
14. Integrity - Those Who Fear Tomorrow
15. Weezer - Pinkerton


Life Of Agony - Through And Through
Uploaded by Maynardziak. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment