Monday, September 6, 2010

HYPERTHETICALS

I love Chuck Klosterman. You might be the exact opposite. It's come to my attention that most people are either in the "I love him" camp or the "I can't stand him" camp. Not a lot of middle ground, but oh well. I'm firmly in the first camp and every time he writes a new book, some kind of review (his Chinese Democracy review is one of my favorites) or is a guest on a podcast I'm all over it.

I was at Barnes & Noble the other night (killing time, as usual) and came across this little gem he wrote called "Hypertheticals: 50 Questions for Insane Conversations."

It's a little box full of cards containing completely ridiculous questions. There are no right or wrong answers, it's more of a test to see how you will answer. I'm very much looking forward to a slow day at work where I can bust these little gems out.

A little (shortened) sample:

Would you have unprotected sex with a homeless person if it guaranteed that in five years homelessness would be completely eliminated from the world?



No comments:

Post a Comment