Tuesday, September 7, 2010

COMING SOON

I was trying to think of movies that I'm looking forward to the other day, and there just aren't a whole lot. That's surprising because summer is over and fall is usually when studios start rolling out the movies they're hoping get them some recognition come awards season.

There are a few that I'm really looking forward to though. These, for instance:

Black Swan - December 1



The Town - September 17



The Social Network - October 1



Jackass 3D - October 15
I don't care what anyone says, I love these movies.



Monsters - October 29



Tron: Legacy - December 17



And there's no trailer yet, but the Coen Brothers are making a new version of True Grit with Jeff Bridges that opens Christmas Day, and I bet it will be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment